Tags

, ,

Well that was short lived, this morning I got the latest code from Google code and my solution does not compile anymore. This sure is a moving target J

As it happens some methods are no longer virtual (GetSql, BuildCommand, ScriptData and a few others). I removed the override, run the unit tests and did a quick run around using the auto scaffolding and everything is back to its normal (incomplete) status. I have to investigate why that changed but for the moment we are back in business.

The code can be downloaded from:
2007/07/24/the-sqlite-data-provider-is-now-part-of-subsonic/
(newer download)

[broken] http://www.gepsoft.com/codefornothing/SQLiteDataProviderRelease2.zip[broken]

And I am maintaining the old one online just in case you prefer to use a more conservative version of SubSonic.

I also updated the tests as there was an error in the previous version.

Advertisements